SiteZeus is the pioneer of AI-powered predictive modeling for multi-unit brands. SiteZeus provides some of the largest retail and restaurant brands with a user-driven platform solving for things like sales forecasts, white space analysis, cannibalization risk, reporting, franchise development, and more. Some of our clients include Subway, The Vitamin Shoppe, Checkers, Sonny’s BBQ, and MedMen.
SiteZeus has been named the top property search and mapping platform for commercial real estate in 2019 by CRETech.
If we want to continue helping the world’s largest multi-unit brands with market planning strategies, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
- At SiteZeus you get to work with the world’s largest brands and offer a solution that has the power impact a business.
- As part of a growing start-up you get to work along side our leadership and make a notable difference in the direction of the company.
- Our team is built to work together as a sales unit and to work with other departments within the company.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and creating sales opportunities for within a defined geographic territory
- Pursue some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world
- Represent the front line of the company’s sales efforts, playing an important role in the growing business
- Previous Enterprise Sales experience in SaaS, software or technology, with documented sales success. (7+ years preferred)
- Experience with CRM
- Comfortable working remote using technology such as Zoom to connect
- Willingness to travel to and attend large trade shows in major cities
- Base + Commission + Bonus
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote work with flexibility
- Occasional travel – 4 major trade shows per year
About the Company:
SiteZeus® is a location intelligence technology platform that delivers cloud-based Prescriptive-Led Growth (PLG) modeling solutions for multi-unit brands. Our platform is powered by artificial intelligence to create fast, accurate and transparent modeling. Brands leverage our technology to make confident, data-driven decisions to solve for growth and optimization.
Job Type: Full-time
- Enterprise Sales: 7 years (Preferred)