Job Title: Environmentatl Health and Safety Administrative Assistant
Department: Environmental Health and Safety
Reports to: Business Process Manager
FLSA Status: Regular- Non-Exempt
Location: Tallahassee, FL
The Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Administrative Assistant engages and collaborates with key, cross functional partners to ensure a robust environmental, safety and health program. Ability to plan, organize and prioritize time and workload in order to accomplish tasks.
- Manage the EHS integration.
- Assist with administration of EHS database.
- Manage relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Maintain standardized contractor management program.
- Maintain EHS documentation including programs, policies, procedures and training records.
- Provide administrative support to the EHS dept.
- Provide EHS scorecards as needed.
- Provide support with OSHA reporting, incident tracking and investigation response.
- Maintain required compliance audit-related documentation.
- Maintain reports and permit database for the company (OSHA 300 a 300A logs, Tier II reports, environmental permits, etc.).
- Respond to data information requests.
- Develop EHS metric dashboards and reports. Evaluate incidents for trends.
- Data Entry, analysis migration, conversion & migration.
- All other duties as assigned
- Demonstrates competency in understanding and correcting data discrepancies; data querying; identifying root cause analysis; understanding and identifying data trends.
- Possess computer proficiency, speed and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral, Bi-lingual (Spanish) preferred
- Self-driven and able to manage multiple and changing priorities with little direction and supervision.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to develop multiple solutions to an issue and make valid recommendations for resolution.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time appropriately and multi-task under pressure.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- Self-motivated attitude with excellent work ethic.
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma required, AA or BS Degree (Preferred). Experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- 2-3 years relevant experience, preferably in EHS with a manufacturing, retail, and/or distribution facility
- Must possess a valid drivers license and good driving record
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks.
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as; reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Equal Opportunity Employer l Trulieve Supports a Drug Free Workplace