Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. So, bring yourself and your best ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Because when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating dispensaries in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision… pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
Team members are responsible for day-to-day cleaning and sanitizing of kitchen tools, utensil, equipment and production areas.
- Follow Parallel Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with state medical marijuana regulations.
- Safely uses and stores cleaning materials at all times, ensuring they are labeled correctly.
- Restocks chemicals and cleaning supplies.
- Check and restock hand soap, sanitizer, and paper towels dispenser.
- Keep chemical inventory updated and notifies management of inventory shortage.
- Disposes of cannabis waste according to standard operating procedures.
- Disposing of kitchen non cannabis waste.
- Performs all deep cleaning and daily cleaning duties, following master sanitation schedule, daily schedule and leadership directions.
- Perform daily cleaning of tools and equipment.
- Notifies management of needed repairs.
- Adheres to proper PPE practices.
- Responsible for disposal work scheduling at the Lakeland kitchen.
- Works successfully alongside other Department Team Members
- All Other job duties as assigned.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Familiarity with GMP’s, Food Safety and Sanitation is preferred
- Previous experience in Food manufacturing and/or Food service is preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Tolerance to variations in temperature, wet conditions in dishwashing area and exposure to food/edible products.
- Knowledge of proper chemical use and safety data sheets.
- Takes initiative to perform task and is self-motivated.
- Ability to handles basic issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attentiveness, detail oriented.
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to calculate and document weight and % measures
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Manual dexterity, physical stamina; Ability to lift/love up to 50 lbs. consistently throughout the day and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive motion movements.
- Ability to stand, walk, and squat for long periods of time.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.