If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing-based operation-oriented workplace and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Location: Telogia Creek/Juniper Creek Cultivation Sites
Position: Equipment Operator/PM Technician
Department: Facilities Maintenance
Type: Full Time
We are seeking an experienced and safety-oriented equipment operator PM technician to join our team and safely and efficiently operate a variety of equipment. In addition to properly operating the equipment, you will also be responsible for inspecting, providing preventative maintenance, and occasionally repairing equipment when required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate various pieces of large equipment in accordance with company procedures and safety regulations
- Ensure proper operation of equipment by performing regular checks on their functionality
- Document regular maintenance checks to maintain adequate records of equipment performance
- Provide preventative maintenance to ensure equipment is safe and operating properly
- Regularly clean equipment to preserve its quality and functionality
- Perform minor repairs on equipment issues
- Report needs for larger repairs to the appropriate parties
- Abide by all local, state, and federal regulations, as well as all company safety procedures
- Commit to the overall safety of the work environment by always taking extra precautions to work with the utmost care and consideration
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working with heavy equipment
- Possession of a commercial driver’s license, or a willingness to obtain the license
- Knowledge of proper operation of heavy equipment as well as safety standards
- Ability to maintain, inspect, clean, and occasionally repair pieces of heavy equipment
- Keen attention to detail and situational awareness to maintain the safety of the work environment
- Strong work ethic and physical ability to lift 50+ pounds
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 – 55 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company