Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
The Tier 1 ERP Support Specialist role will entail functioning as the primary point of contact for users experiencing ERP related issues. This role will involve monitoring, documenting ERP functions as well as diagnosing and resolving issues as reported by end users.
The ERP Support Specialist role will require the ability to effectively process or escalate ERP related issues with an in depth understanding of all processes within the ERP in a timely manner and with clear verbal and written communication.
**This position is remote**
- Monitor ERP support e-mail and assist in resolving or escalating user and system issues as needed
- Must be able to effectively diagnose user issues and needs and implement known solutions
- Clearly Understand corporate guidelines as well as ERP platform in order to effectively assist in resolving issues to do with governing user access and system functions
- Must be able to work independently, as well as with a team, to resolve widely varying issues using job knowledge, research and external resources
- Assist in documenting issues and solutions to develop knowledge base for IS team
- Maintain confidentiality of information exposed to in the process of conducting business activities
- Identify IT hardware of software issues and report as needed
- Strong communicator – excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong in one on one communications, within small and large groups
- ERP/IT/IS experience as user and/or support technician (1 year +) Preferred FnO
- Excellent IT skills – must be able to interpret user issues, document and escalate effectively
- Strong Ownership of Work and Ability to Support Ideas of Team Members
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Sense of Urgency – Business operations hinge on response time
- Flexible Time Requirements – As we are active within multiple time zones, work time requirements may shift per the needs of the organization
- Cannabis experience is a plus, but not required
Curaleaf is an equal opportunity employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.