Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
The Executive Assistant’s primary responsibility is to support the Chief Executive Officer by performing a variety of both routine and complex administrative duties. The Executive Assistant must understand the responsibilities and priorities of the Chief Executive Officer and maintain a high level of confidentiality. The business environment is fast paced, rapidly changing and highly deadline driven.
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO keeping him updated on any active projects, emails, mail and other correspondence.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Manage complex calendars (e.g., calls, meetings, video conferences, interviews).
- Coordinate and schedule meetings, travel arrangements, planning events, prepare itineraries, and submit expense reports.
- Screen all incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence, and route accordingly.
- Fulfill incoming requests, resolving scheduling conflicts and prioritizing needs with little to no supervision.
- Handle incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executive.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Communicate professionally with the internal staff, external vendors, and all others
- Prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters quickly and proactively.
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties.
· Accustomed to working on strict deadlines and handling confidential information
· Advanced Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
· Teamwork- collaborating with others to improve overall standards of work and service
· Possess strong social, verbal and written communication skills
· Must have excellent organizational skills and possess the ability to design, set up and manage internal processes and protocols; must manage collaboratively and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
· Must be a multitasker, with the ability to work on several requests simultaneously without losing focus.
· Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
· Exceptional multitasking and time-management skills
· Responsible and conscientious decision-maker with integrity and excellent judgment
· Organization and initiative, good communications skills, proactive, problem-solving, time management, discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
· Ability to build good relationships. There will be frequent contact with internal and external people, either face to face or by telephone or email
· Detail oriented
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent required
Minimum of 2 years of experience as an executive assistant, or experience performing supportive duties.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Knowledge of executive protocol and proper order of etiquette in conducting duties with responsible Leader and/or other officials.
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The company will ask you to help out in other departments depending on company needs. This means that you may not always work in the department that you were hired, teamwork and getting product out to patients is the goal and this means helping out where you are needed is crucial to your success as well as the company’s success.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be able to speak and hear. Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms and ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision and supplemental insurance, paid time-off program and non-matching 401k plan.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Microsoft suite: 4 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place