Performs and supports the extraction operations of a cultivation and manufacturing facility by adhering to the operation, technical, and quality control policies and guidelines. Maintains excellent personal hygiene, workspace cleanliness, documentation practices and quality control measures to ensure a high-quality product in accordance with the Department of Health Office of Compassionate Use regulations and standards set by the Company policies.
- Prepare equipment and raw material for extraction while adhering to timeline protocols.
- Execute extractions as well as post-processes in accordance with state and local standards.
- Operate extraction equipment such as rotary evaporators, reactors, extraction columns, filtration equipment, etc.
- Ensure the consistency and efficiency of product through quality control testing and procedures.
- Clean and maintain extraction equipment and manufacturing facility.
- Maintain strict inventory records of all raw materials, chemicals, and equipment used.
- Disposal of lab waste in accordance with established guidelines.
- Complete the cleaning and sanitization of all production equipment, work surfaces, and tools.
- Maintain material safety data sheets for all chemicals and products.
- Follow laboratory safety protocols.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a Science discipline preferred.
- Additional education or experience working in a laboratory setting also preferred.
- Understanding of state and local laws.
- Understanding of proper and safe handling of hazardous materials.
- Familiarity with extractions, separations, isolations, and fractionation.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to manage time and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Laboratory Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible