If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
In this role;
Trulieve is looking for an Extraction Lead to support our extraction and production operations. You should be very technically astute in mechanical, electrical, and computer operated systems utilized in production/manufacturing environments. You need to be proactive, quick thinking and innovative in your approach.
- Ensure that team members are properly communicated the goals of the shift, week, and month.
- Training new team members on extraction equipment and procedures.
- Ensuring policy and procedure compliance across all processes within the department.
- Monitoring employee attendance and performance.
- Oversee equipment cleaning and maintenance policies, ensuring equipment is well maintained.
- Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals, and equipment used in the facility, assisting in improving records when needed
- Oversee process flow throughout department, making changes in allocation of resources to meet demand
- Operating, maintaining, and making adjustments and repairs to extraction equipment
- Ensuring team members store supplies and equipment and disposal of waste according to guidelines
- Maintaining inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment and preparing requisitions as needed
- Maintaining material safety data sheets for all chemicals and products
- Following all standard operating procedures regarding product creation and lab safety
- Works with testing laboratory as defined by state guidelines
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree or its equivalent, from a recognized college or university, with a major in chemistry or biology preferred
- Understanding of state and local laws
- Understanding of proper and safe handling of hazardous materials
- Familiarity with separations, isolations and fractionation
- Knowledge of solvent and solvent free extraction methods
- Stay current of practices and new developments in the cannabis extraction industry
- Ability to work quickly without compromising accuracy
- Ability to discern the quality of plant material and finished products
- Strong computer and social skills
- Cannabis knowledge including specifically Ethyl extraction
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive Level 1 background check.
Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company