Grow Healthy – Lake Wales, FL – Full Time
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry-leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a Company dedicated to delivering the best Medical Cannabis products and services possible to the patients of Florida and are looking for a Facilities Assistant/Janitor to join our team.
Our family of companies is positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted chains of medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state & local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe and effective medical marijuana products – from seed to sale.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Empty trash, boxes and various receptacles on the site.
- Clean and mop breakrooms, restrooms, common areas in offices and production.
- Stock restrooms, refill dispensers, sweep-up as needed.
- Assist with the assembly of items to include but not limited to: chairs, desks, cubicles, racks, tables, storage bins, lockers, etc.
- Assist in gathering and destroying plant and laboratory waste
- Assist in laundry services, scrub sorting, stacking, etc.
- All other duties as assigned
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, climbing, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes.
- Handling and/or moving 200 lb. containers with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing 50 pounds or more regularly.
- Must be comfortable wearing protective equipment.
- Must be able to work in varied and changing temperatures, both indoors and outdoors, with exposure to elements (heat, humidity, sun, rain, etc.)
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Drivers’ License and reliable transportation; proof of current insurance requred
- Previous janitorial experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Must pass a Florida Department of Health Office of Medical Marijuana Use Level 2 Background Screening
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Equal Opportunity Employment
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
Powered by JazzHR