Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. So, bring yourself and your best ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Because when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating dispensaries in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision… pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
The Facilities Coordinator provides support to the facilities operation during the initial set up phase and ongoing operation thereafter. S/he provides guidance to ensure the Facilities operation is operating best in class.
- Maintains, disposes of, or relocates office equipment and furniture
- Ensures beverage and refreshment stands are maintained and manages service repairs with the vendor
- Maintains a professional relationship with all company personnel and vendors
- Implements and uses all preventive maintenance programs, safety requirements and checklists
- Maintains documentation for facilities management work standards for plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and general repairs
- Uses all resources available to accurately and efficiently identify, follow-up on all maintenance and repair activities
- Maintains accurate records of all maintenance activities and labor hours and abides by company guidelines for timekeeping and overtime controls
- Supports a strong culture of safety and notifies management immediately of any unsafe working conditions
- Understands the terminology of the business
- Follows all attendance and punctuality standards with adherences to timekeeping standards
- Understands and follows all work rules and procedures and follows lawful directions from Supervisors
- Upholds the company’s non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
- Maintains a professional appearance of self and designated work area in accordance with company policy
- Ability to work within the overall organization in the Facilities department and work with skilled and unskilled personnel and administrators
- Address client inquiries and concerns ensuring timely and quality resolutions are communicated
- Follow up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
- Respond to all facility inquiries and complaints, assess problems and take action to communicate to all parties
- Remain knowledgeable regarding facilities projects
- Coordinate with outside contractors for the service and repairs of equipment
- Maintain on-going communication with contractors, client, and team
- Create work orders and assign work orders to the engineering staff, subcontractors, and vendors
- Report on open and closed work orders and check the status of open work orders with the assigned party
- Request, review, and submit work orders, bids, and proposals from vendors
- Verify final invoice pricing and process payments in a timely manner
- Manage difficult work orders such as environmental issues and disaster recovery
- Create and record appropriate written communication between customers, facilities and vendors
- Schedule and document maintenance and repairs on building equipment
- Communicate frequently with customers and vendors to resolve issues and provide status updates
- Assist with reporting key performance indicators against service level agreements
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities department, manage office functions including: Work Order request coordination, daily office operations, and providing facilities support services for the local site leadership.
- Any other job duties as assigned.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Some college preferred and experience working in manufacturing operations.
- Min 3-5 years of progressively responsible work-related experience and any combination of education and training which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the job, combined with demonstrated professional growth and achievement.
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- The person in this position frequently communicates with other employees/customers. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Must be able to travel up to 25% – 50% of the time
- Must be able to move around the production facilities up to 30% of the time
- Must be able to work in an environment which is noisy and with temperature fluctuations from 60 degrees to 90 degrees
- Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.