Primary Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Directly responsible for all facilities maintenance systems, including PM of all equipment and critical MEP infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and repair systems as required to maintain efficient operation throughout the plant.
- Setup a Preventive Maintenance system and schedule for proactive system maintenance.
- Maintain relationships with facility vendors for service agreements and schedule repairs.
- Escort all vendors/subcontractors through the facility and supervise all activities.
- Maintain an R&M (Repairs and Maintenance) budget.
- Systems requiring upkeep include an irrigation and fertigation system, environmental controls system, RTU packaged HVAC units with Hepa and Merv filtration, electrical infrastructure including primary power, and a fully equipped Iso 8 pharma processing lab with equipment.
- Maintain all building systems, equipment, and Curaleaf hard assets.
- Work closely with the Management Team, as appropriate, in the planning, coordinating, and managing all capital improvement projects.
- Responsibility for receipt and management of all capital assets.
- Work with Cultivation Manager, Lab Manufacturing Director, and Security Director to assure that facilities are maintained to GMP and GAP hygiene standards.
- Work with the Director of Compliance and Director of Security to assure accurate and legally compliant OSHA record keeping and reporting and adherence to all state and federal regulations, as appropriate.
- Effectively negotiate critical services with multiple vendors.
- Work with the General Manager to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Understand and adhere to Curaleaf best practices.
- Collaborate with colleagues and create a safe and pleasant physical work environment.
- 5+ years of facility maintenance management experience
- Knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance, particularly MEP, including commercial Electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Previous supervisory experience
- Ability to travel within the State of Florida
- Ability to pass a background check
- Team player with the ability to gain consensus through collaboration and open dialogue
- A sense of urgency, high energy, and hands-on approach
- Machine shop experience strongly preferred
- First Aid/CPR or EMT certification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with asset management software preferred
Note: This description indicates, in general terms, the type and level of work performed and responsibilities held by the team member(s). Duties described are not to be interpreted as being all-inclusive or specific to any individual team member.
No Third Party Agencies or Submissions Will Be Accepted.
Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. DFWP
Opportunities posted here do not create any implied or express employment contract between you and our company / our clients and can be changed at our discretion and / or the discretion of our clients. Any and all information may change without notice. We reserve the right to solely determine applicant suitability. By your submission you agree to all terms herein.