Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The Facilities Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the safety, security and maintenance of our Cultivation & Manufacturing facility in Mt. Dora, Fl. This position will report to the Facilities Maintenance Manage and will supervise all facility maintenance.
- Directly responsible for all facilities maintenance systems, including PM of all equipment and critical MEP infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and repair systems as required to maintain efficient operation throughout the plant.
- Set-up a Preventive Maintenance system and schedule for proactive system maintenance.
- Maintain relationships with facility vendors for service agreements and schedule repairs.
- Escort all vendors/subcontractors through the facility and supervise all activities.
- Maintain an R&M (Repairs and Maintenance) budget.
- Systems requiring upkeep include an irrigation and fertigation system, environmental controls system, RTU packaged HVAC units with Hepa and Merv filtration, electrical infrastructure including primary power, and a fully equipped Iso 8 pharma processing lab with equipment.
- Maintain all building systems, equipment, and Curaleaf hard assets.
- Work closely with the Management Team, as appropriate, in the planning, coordinating, and managing all capital improvement projects.
- Responsibility for receipt and management of all capital assets.
- Work with Cultivation Manager, Lab Manufacturing Director, and Security Director to assure that facilities are maintained to GMP and GAP hygiene standards.
- Work with the Director of Compliance and Director of Security to assure accurate and legally compliant OSHA record keeping and reporting and adherence to all state and federal regulations, as appropriate.
- Effectively negotiate critical services with multiple vendors.
- Work with the General Manager to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Understand and adhere to Curaleaf best practices.
- Collaborate with colleagues and create a safe and pleasant physical work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum five years’ facility maintenance management experience.
- Machine shop experience strongly preferred.
- General knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance, particularly MEP, including commercial Electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
- First Aid/CPR or EMT certification is desirable.
- Experience with asset management software is desirable.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Proven ability and experience in developing a strong rapport with industrial/agricultural team members.
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, along with frequent bending
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers
- Ability to lift to 50 pounds and push up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Reliable transportation
- Allergen warnings – Potential exposure to dust, pollen, and plant pathogens.
- Exposure to cleaning solvents, such as high volumes of isopropyl alcohol.
- All jobs require daily use of provided PPE, such as masks, hair nets, beard covers, respirators, boot covers, scrubs, non-slip shoes, and Tyvek suits, as necessary.
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Exposure to loud noises, including but not limited to air compressors, packaging equipment, and alarms.
- Exposure to CO2 manufacturing procedures at OSHA approved CO2 levels
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.