“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Location: Calumet Facility/Clearwater Fl.
Position: Facilities Maintenance Supervisor Cultivation
Site: Calumet Cultivation
Department: Facilities Management
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
To assist the Maintenance Manager in the management of all maintenance activities for the Facility. To provide leadership, consultation and guidance regarding maintenance expenditure projects, cost efficiencies, process development, modification, and facility maintenance. To lead the Maintenance Planning Department and act as a liaison between Maintenance and all other plant departments.
- Manage the day to day activities of the maintenance department and all incoming work/project requests
- Will have dual role as a maintenance coordinator/planner as well as supervisor
- Attend daily management meetings
- Develop and deploy maintenance and planning improvement programs and projects that improve the plant and equipment performance.
- Promote safety and demand it from the maintenance organization.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager or Director with maintenance staffing to include hiring, training, and developing the staff to meet the needs of the department.
- Ensure preventative and predictive maintenance is completed and records are maintained on all assets.
- Directly manage the Maintenance Planning Department, the Computerized Maintenance Management System, and Planning Processes
- Develop long-range strategic plans to ensure maintenance requirements are accomplished.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
High School Diploma, Technical or College Degree Preferred
5-10 Years required experience in supervision or management of maintenance departments. Understanding of maintenance management systems and process. Understanding of preventative and predictive maintenance. Understanding of manufacturing technologies. Understanding of standard software applications. Strong communication, math, organizational, and analytical skills.
Industrial Manufacturing Maintenance experience preferably in Food or Pharmaceutical. Previous nursery or grow maintenance a plus. Strong knowledge of Electrical, Mechanical, and HVAC.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40+ hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency should arise.
We are an EOE company