Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 106 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 4,600 team members across the United States. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
As a Facilities Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for HVAC equipment onsite, Electrical, Lighting and Plumbing, utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory, control systems, pipe fitting, wiring diagrams and structural layouts. In this position you will establish & maintain a positive relationship with customers, vendors and co-workers through effective oral and written communication skills via phone, computer, and face to face. You will perform scheduled and unscheduled preventative maintenance, inspections, site surveys, and service requests including replacement, and modifications of equipment or systems as needed or requested by the grow house team. Communicating with Grow house team members/Management, Facilities Maintenance and/or Project Managers regarding inspection/service findings is required.
- Responsible for assisting and learning end to end testing, starting up, commissioning, and servicing on assigned projects.
- Represents the company by learning to serve as the direct customer contact and is responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects, ensuring customer satisfaction by identifying, analyzing, diagnosing and repairing equipment and systems at customer’s location.
- Coordinates with Facilities Maintenance Manager and grow house to precisely understand requirements for all on-site installation and repairs by extensively examining building layouts, forecasting issues, gathering materials and synchronizing on-site work.
- Use of software and technology, along with a variety of hand-tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to diagnose and repair units.
- Continually enforces safety to the highest standards and maintains security and accountability of company issued and procured assets by recording use, wear and conditions.
- Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining flexibility to work overtime and weeks as the business requires, including occasional overnight stays.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience in Commercial or Residential HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing; or completion of a Technical school program with a certificate is strongly preferred.
- 2 years testing and troubleshooting experience of machinery.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with hand held computer (i.e. Smartphone, iPad).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- This position requires working in diverse conditions including but not limited to mechanical equipment rooms with exposure to noisy operating equipment, exposure to extreme weather conditions, precarious places, and risk of electrical shock (high voltage).
- This position is highly physical and requires regular use of hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. It requires employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs, frequently lift and or move up to 40 lbs and occasionally lift and or move more than 40 lbs.
- EPA Certification Preferred (e.g. HVAC Journeyman, Boiler Operator, Gas EPA Certification Preferred (e.g. HVAC Journeyman, Boiler Operator, Gas Installer etc.).
- 5 years or more experience with HVAC.
- 5 years or more experience with commercial electrical.
- 2 years or more electrical experience.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.