“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing-based operation-oriented workplace and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
Facilities Manager Cultivation and Processing
Location: Tampa/Clearwater Florida
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Experienced
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager to ensure our facilities operated at maximum potential. This is a dual role position responsible for both Processing and Cultivation Operations. The ideal candidate excels at both hands-on and more strategic projects. You will be responsible for preserving the good condition of infrastructure and ensure that facilities are safe and well-functioning. As a qualified candidate you will have knowledge and experience in maintaining, inspecting and repairing mechanical, electrical, plumbing and HVAC systems to ensure optimal operations. Our main goal is safety for all of our employees and as a solution oriented professional, you will ensure the entire team is working under the best conditions.
- Develop maintenance team for both sites based upon world class maintenance standards
- Enforce GMP’s and ensure facilities are maintained to meet GMP compliance.
- Ensure Departmental KPI’s are achieved
- Establish Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Establish a project management schedule for equipment within the facility
- Conduct routine maintenance of all facility equipment
- Conduct annual inspections of critical equipment
- Schedule required inspections
- Establish emergency response protocol with key service contractors
- Be the lead responder for critical equipment malfunctions
- Develop & manage relationships & agreements between Trulieve and contract service providers
- Oversee contractors for new construction
- Establish a maintenance & fabrication shop
- Develop service logs to monitor equipment condition
- Establish an in-house inventory of critical components to avoid production delays
- Evaluate if work can be conducted internally or requires contracted services
- Support the various departments within the building by executing work orders
- Assess and recommend maintenance needs as the business grows
- 5+ years of proven experience as a facilities manager in manufacturing, food production, or nursey/grow operations.
- Clean Room/Clean Environment and Food Production experience is a big plus.
- Extensive knowledge of automated equipment, condition monitoring, HVAC, Mechanical, and Electrical.
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, non-verbal, written), with the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 – 55 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company