Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the safety, security and maintenance of our cultivation/manufacturing facility in South Florida. This position will report to the Director of Project Management of Curaleaf FL and will manage/conduct all facility maintenance.
- Directly responsible for all facilities maintenance systems, including PM of all equipment and critical MEP infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and repair systems as required to maintain efficient operation throughout the plant.
- Set-up a Preventive Maintenance system and schedule for proactive system maintenance.
- Maintain relationships with facility vendors for service agreements and schedule repairs.
- Escort all vendors/subcontractors through the facility and supervise all activities.
- Maintain an R&M (Repairs and Maintenance) budget.
- Systems requiring upkeep include an irrigation and fertigation system, environmental controls system, RTU packaged HVAC units with Hepa and Merv filtration, electrical infrastructure including primary power, and a fully equipped Iso 8 pharma processing lab with equipment.
- Maintain all building systems, equipment, and Curaleaf hard assets.
- Work closely with the Management Team, as appropriate, in the planning, coordinating, and managing all capital improvement projects.
- Responsibility for receipt and management of all capital assets.
- Work with Cultivation Manager, Lab Manufacturing Director, and Security Director to assure that facilities are maintained to GMP and GAP hygiene standards.
- Work with the Director of Compliance and Director of Security to assure accurate and legally compliant OSHA record keeping and reporting and adherence to all state and federal regulations, as appropriate.
- Effectively negotiate critical services with multiple vendors.
- Work with the Director of Project Management to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Understand and adhere to Curaleaf best practices.
- Collaborate with colleagues and create a safe and pleasant physical work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum five years’ facility maintenance management experience.
- Machine shop experience strongly preferred.
- General knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance, particularly MEP, including commercial Electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
- First Aid/CPR or EMT certification is desirable.
- Experience with asset management software is desirable.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Proven ability and experience in developing a strong rapport with industrial/agricultural team members.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer