Facilities Manager – Mt. Dora – Curaleaf – Mount Dora, FL
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust, and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 44 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites, and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
- Directly responsible for all facilities maintenance systems, including PM of all equipment and critical MEP infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot and repair systems as required to maintain efficient operation throughout the plant.
- Set-up a Preventive Maintenance system and schedule for proactive system maintenance.
- Maintain relationships with facility vendors for service agreements and schedule repairs.
- Escort all vendors/subcontractors through the facility and supervise all activities.
- Maintain an R&M (Repairs and Maintenance) budget.
- Systems requiring upkeep include an irrigation and fertigation system, environmental controls system, RTU packaged HVAC units with Hepa and Merv filtration, electrical infrastructure including primary power, and a fully equipped Iso 8 pharma processing lab with equipment.
- Maintain all building systems, equipment, and Curaleaf hard assets.
- Work closely with the Management Team, as appropriate, in the planning, coordinating, and managing all capital improvement projects.
- Responsibility for receipt and management of all capital assets.
- Work with Cultivation Manager, Lab Manufacturing Director, and Security Director to assure that facilities are maintained to GMP and GAP hygiene standards.
- Work with the Director of Compliance and Director of Security to assure accurate and legally compliant OSHA record keeping and reporting and adherence to all state and federal regulations, as appropriate.
- Effectively negotiate critical services with multiple vendors.
- Work with the General Manager to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Understand and adhere to Curaleaf best practices.
- Collaborate with colleagues and create a safe and pleasant physical work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum five years’ facility maintenance management experience.
- Machine shop experience strongly preferred.
- General knowledge of equipment and facility maintenance, particularly MEP, including commercial Electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems.
- First Aid/CPR or EMT certification is desirable.
- Experience with asset management software is desirable.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Proven ability and experience in developing a strong rapport with industrial/agricultural team members.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer