Facility Assistant – GrowHealthy – Lake Wales, FL
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida and are looking for a Facilities Coordinator to join our team. This position will report to the Construction Manager.
GrowHealthy Holdings, LLC and its family of companies are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted chains of medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state & local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe and effective medical marijuana products.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Empty trash and boxes. Clean and mop break-rooms, restrooms, common areas. Stock restrooms, refill dispensers, sweep-up as needed.
- Help staff assemble items such as chairs, racks, tables, etc.
Handy Man: Help staff assemble items such as chairs, racks, tables, etc.
- Ability to perform the following physical tasks: sitting, standing, stooping, stretching, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, performing repetitive motions, and carrying boxes
- Handling and/or moving of 200 lb. containers with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing 50 pounds or more on a regular basis
- Must be comfortable wearing protective equipment
Education / Background:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Drivers’ License and reliable transportation
- Previous experience would be beneficial, but not necessary
- Must be able to pass a Florida Department of Health Office of Medical Marijuana Use Level 2 Background Screening
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation