This position is responsible for assisting in the maintenance and upkeep of the facility. The Maintenance Technician assists in routine and preventative maintenance of all equipment within the facility, as well as general cleaning and upkeep of the facility itself. The ideal candidate is well-rounded, with some exposure to electrical, plumbing, and HVAC as well as general facility maintenance. You are also a team player – driven by pride in your work and smiles on your coworker’s faces.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner, following Company work rules and policies
- Perform minor building, HVAC, plumbing, electrical and painting repairs, troubleshooting & preventative maintenance as necessary
- Assist in construction, preventative, routine, and breakdown maintenance and repairs on all equipment in the facility
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
- Complete work orders as assigned
- Will develop a high level of knowledge concerning equipment in the facility
- Will develop & maintain knowledge of the facilities plumbing, electrical, irrigation, HVAC and security systems
- Ensure compliance with all company policies & required training (Safety, Quality, Regulations, etc)
- Perform other maintenance duties as requested
- Help create a positive environment by having a positive attitude and by being self-motivated.
- Research, evaluate and adapt to new methods, in order to meet or exceed goals, and or modify their technique/procedures based on all applicable laws
- Highly knowledgeable with hand and power tools
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense and resourcefulness
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Must understand and comply with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of the company
- Must pass any and all required background checks
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be approved by state regulating agency to receive cannabis agent badge
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, talking, hearing, climbing, reaching, squatting, kneeling, crawling, seeing and repetitive motions
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Ability to work on feet. Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds (100 pounds with assistance) AND must be able to do so safely with extreme care and caution.
- High School Education or GED required; some college or college graduate preferred
- 2+ years experience in maintenance or similar position preferred
- Knowledge of HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical and general construction/carpentry
Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at: www.getfluent.com
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision and supplemental insurance, paid time-off program, and non-matching 401k plan.
Job Type: Full-time
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday