Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
The Facility Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing all maintenance and repair activities to machinery, equipment and facility. Performs a variety of maintenance functions in and around the facility, which includes providing routine, emergency, and scheduled maintenance to the building and associated equipment. The Facility Maintenance Technician will perform manual tasks, preventive maintenance and maintains facility in top condition, while assisting others on the team.
- Monitor common areas of the facility keeping them safe and clean from construction debris, garbage and waste inside the facility, yard and parking lots
- Coordinate with management to schedule repairs and preventive maintenance of all AC units and dehumidifiers through the facility
- Inspect, repair machinery and replace or install equipment such as fans, dehumidifiers, railings, lights, drives, doors, ramps and etcetera.
- Keep records on preventive maintenance of all equipment
- Monitor and service ventilation equipment.
- Arrange, assemble, install, and maintain irrigation systems and troubleshoot electrical issues.
- Utilize, maintain and repair power tools and mobile equipment.
- Conduct daily visual Inspections inside and outside of the facility
- Basic plumbing repairs such as plugged sewer lines, urinals, commodes, faucets and water valve.
- Assist with the operation and arrangement of sanitation area when needed.
- Reports damages, defects and other issues to the Maintenance Manager.
- Inspection of facilities and equipment to ensure company standards and safety regulations are being maintained.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Maintain general facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Take instruction and assist with tasks delegated by the management team.
- Oversee adherence to compliance with health and safety standards and company policies and procedures).
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of maintenance and general repair experience Building Maintenance experience
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC and building equipment.
- Preferred EPA Certified
- Basic computers knowledge
- Skilled on safe use power tools, measuring tools, wrenches and other shop equipment
- Capable of operating Forklifts and scissor lifts
- Must be able to work independently with minimal direction and exercise independent judgment.
- Demonstrate integrity and dedication and have a positive work attitude and strong work ethic.
- Able to accurately follow multi-layered written/oral instructions.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail with speed and accuracy.
- Effective time- management and ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of Microsoft office programs including MS Outlook and Excel
- Strong organizational and leaderships skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Self-driven, reliable and hard working
- Ability to work both in a team and independently with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The company will ask you to help out in other departments depending on company needs. This means that you may not always work in the department that you were hired, teamwork and getting product out to patients is the goal and this means helping out where you are needed is crucial to your success as well as the company’s success.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand for extended periods; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms. Must be able to individually lift up to 25 lbs. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours and may be required to work some weekends.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or GED equivalent
Minimum of 3 years of maintenance and general repair experience Building Maintenance experience.
Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC and building equipment.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Preferred Environmental Protection Agency Certified
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
Must have reliable transportation
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time-off program and non-matching 401k plan.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- electrical, plumbing, HVAC: 3 years (Preferred)
- Maintenance: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place