Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading vertically integrated U.S. multi-state cannabis operator with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select, provide industry-leading service, product selection and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 88 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 people across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
- Monitor and maintain stock tanks in fertigation room
- Maintain and operate the fertigation system
- Inspect flower rooms daily to ensure that plants are being properly fed. Identify wilting or overwatered plants
- Monitor runoff and catch system to ensure proper PH/EC of feed to rooms.
- Log data for each room on appropriate sheets
- Ensure that fertigation work is being carried out on days where they are not present
- Monitor and maintain Dosatron injection system as required
- On Fridays(Ensure Stock Tanks & Acid tank are full and ready for the weekend)
- Clean filters in every fert station(every other week)
- Power wash and clean mix tanks(once per month)
- Interact with all required state regulators in a professional manner
- Gather irrigation data for all flower rooms Drip/Drain
- Check Damatex panels to ensure switches are all in the correct position.
- Check and make stock tanks in fertigation room
- Check Water Content/EC using Grosens and report any environmental issues
- Check Outlook(for emails) by 8:00am
- Coordinate with the Cultivation Manager, Flower Lead, and Veg Lead to set a daily plan.
- Execute directives
- Prepare a solution to facilitate the cleaning of the irrigation lines.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer