Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 105 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 4,600 team members across the United States. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
- Monitor and maintain stock tanks in fertigation room
- Maintain and operate the fertigation system
- Inspect flower rooms daily to ensure that plants are being properly fed. Identify wilting or overwatered plants
- Monitor runoff and catch system to ensure proper PH/EC of feed to rooms
- Log data for each room on appropriate sheets
- Ensure that fertigation work is being carried out on days where they are not present
- Monitor and maintain Dosatron injection system as required
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- On Fridays(Ensure Stock Tanks & Acid tank are full and ready for the weekend)
- Clean filters in every fert station(every other week)
- Power wash and clean mix tanks(once per month)
- Interact with all required state regulators in a professional manner
- Gather irrigation data for all flower rooms Drip/Drain
- Check Damatex panels to ensure switches are all in the correct position.
- Check and make stock tanks in fertigation room
- Check Water Content/EC using Grosens and report any environmental issues
- Check Outlook(for emails) by 8:00am
- Coordinate with the Cultivation Manager, Flower Lead, and Veg Lead to set a daily plan.
- Execute directives
- Prepare a solution to facilitate the cleaning of the irrigation lines.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.