Florida MMJ Dr Registration
***Florida Doctor & Physician Clinics Only***
Florida Marijuana Doctors
We welcome all prescribing marijuana doctors in Florida to list your practice and get on the map. If you are a certified Florida MMJ Doctor or Physician’s Clinic that is prescribing medical marijuana to qualified patients, register below to be added to Florida Dispensaries & Doctors. If you are not certified yet, follow the instructions below the registration form.
Florida Cannabis Doctor Certification Instructions
- Have an active and unrestricted license as a medical doctor or osteopathic physician in Florida.
- Take the 2-hour course and examination offered by the Florida Medical Association or Florida Osteopathic Medical Association, depending on your license type.
- If a physician took the previously offered course, they must take the 2-hour course on or before December 26, 2017, in order to remain a qualified physician.
- You must re-take this course each time you renew your license if you wish to remain a physician qualified to order medical marijuana and low-THC cannabis.
- Physicians ineligible to be qualified physicians
- Physicians holding a restricted license
- Physicians that are employed by an MMTC or Marijuana Testing Laboratory, including physicians that are a medical director for those companies
- Physicians that have a direct economic interest in an MMTC or Marijuana Testing Laboratory
- Physicians that have any indirect economic interest in an MMTC or Marijuana Testing Laboratory
- The Office of Medical Marijuana Use will publish a list of all physicians meeting these qualifications on its website as required under 381.986(10)(e). This list is published regardless of whether the physician has a profile in the Medical Marijuana Use Registry or has placed, or intends to place, any orders.