Food Service Utility Worker-Full Time
We are seeking a Utility Worker to provide residents and guests of John Knox Village with a clean and delightful dining experience at our casual and contemporary Palm Bistro, located in John Knox Village’s state-of-the-art, brand new nursing facility, The Woodlands.
- Clean, clear and bus bistro tables
- Service and reset tables
- Ensure dishes, utensils, equipment, and the surrounding areas are cleaned properly
- Helps serve and pour beverages
- Ensure guests are surprised and delighted by their dining experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ food service experience in a casual restaurant or retail experience
- Previous experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Exemplary customer service and communication skills
- Flexible schedule, with the ability to work holidays and weekends
In exchange, the position offers a competitive rate of pay and is supported by a comprehensive benefits program (eligibility requirements) including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision coverage, 401(k), paid time off, comprehensive training, on-going education, free parking and more!
John Knox Village is a not-for-profit Life Care Retirement Community offering a full range of independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing care options for more than 1,000 senior residents on our 70-acre campus, located in Pompano Beach, convenient to major highways and transportation options.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply immediately to explore this opportunity further.
John Knox Village is a Drug-free and Tobacco-Free workplace. EOE