Cansortium Inc is a vertically integrated cultivator, processor, formulator, and retailer of Premium Cannabis Products currently operating in Florida, Pennsylvania and Texas as Fluent Cannabis, as well as in Michigan through its in-market partner. Our purpose is to compassionately provide patients access to the highest level of medical cannabis in an unrivaled, professional healthcare environment with outstanding customer service. Patient care always comes first at Fluent and our standards, practices, and performance is unmatched.
We are looking for leaders who want to work alongside great talent and create a positive work experience for their team. We are focused on continuous improvements, which creates development opportunities, engaged feedback, and increased contributions towards our goals as a leader in the medical cannabis industry.
Find out more at www.getfluent.com. Follow us on LinkedIn.
Fluent’s Forklift Operators are masters at expertly maneuvering industrial-powered equipment in a cultivation setting. The Forklift Operator will use their skills to help the cultivation team maintain a smooth, safe, and orderly process when moving plants within a tier stacked indoor cultivation facility. Occasionally, they fill in other positions, as business needs demand.
· Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of a forklift, moving pallets up and down for extended periods (31 feet or higher).
· Must be able to work under bright lights for extended periods.
· Must comply with all company policies and procedures and adhere to OSHA standards.
· Must maintain the facility’s forklift equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
· Must perform a daily forklift inspection and document findings on the Forklift Inspection Checklist; must immediately notify manager of needed repairs.
· Must work quickly and efficiently and strive to increase productivity consistently.
· Must be prompt in reporting to work and maintain a good attendance record.
· Must be willing to perform other duties as assigned.
· Ability to operate a stand-up forklift
· Ability to stack pallets of varying weights
· Ability to work under strict time requirements
· Able to read, write, and identify and verify numbers
· Ability to interpret, understand, and follow instructions.
· Must demonstrate commitment and ability to work safely.
· Must be reliable and maintain satisfactory attendance, including arriving on time and ready to work.
· Must be able to maintain required productivity/work expectations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Forklift operator certificate
Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
Must have two-year minimum stand up forklift experience
Per state law, must be at least 21 years of age.
Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Must pass a drug screening
This position operates in cultivation and manufacturing environments. This role routinely uses cultivation processing equipment and standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here represent those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak and hear. The employee frequently must stand for extended periods; walk; use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms, bend, stoop and twist. Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs individually. Must look over shoulder to right and left while reversing or driving backwards with load up to 10 hours in one day. Must be able to look up and down for up to 10 hours each day.
POSITION TYPE / EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This position regularly requires long hours, frequent weekend work, and working on holidays. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
The company will ask you to help out in other departments depending on company needs. This means that you may not always work in the department that you were hired for, teamwork and getting product out to patients is the goal, and this means helping out where you are needed is crucial to your success and the company’s success.
Fluent is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other classification protected by law.
Fluent provides comprehensive benefits offerings to all full-time employees. Our benefits include medical, dental and vision and supplemental insurance, paid time-off program and non-matching 401k plan.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in United States and will be required to submit proof of such eligibility.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Warehouse Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Forklift: 3 years (Preferred)
- Forklift Certification (Preferred)
- One location