McCrory Sunny Hill Nursery, LLC d/b/a GrowHealthy and its family of companies are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted chains of medical marijuana companies, Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe and effective medical marijuana products.
GrowHealthy is seeking a full-time Fulfillment Coordinator for the Lake Wales, FL Grow facility. The Fulfillment Coordinator tracks the inventory by accepting orders, preparing transfers and monitoring as well as maintaining inventory levels based on established standards, policies and procedures.
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares patient product for shipment by pulling, packing, and receiving.
- Logging and adding new products to the internal ERP system.
- Conduct cycle count inventory processes in the ERP system as directed
- Ensures accuracy of patient deliveries
- Prepare reports, such as daily and monthly inventory counts, inventory balance and shortages to the internal ERP system and any and all external systems.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count by communicating any discrepancies to the Logistics Manager.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Provide designated back-up Delivery Driver coverage when required due to needs of the business
Full and Open Availability is required for this position, 7 days per week including weekends, holidays and evenings. This is not an 8am-5pm position! Additional work hours may be required, with little or no notice, based on the needs of the business.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and provide proof of valid automobile insurance.
- Must be able to pass a Florida Department of Health Office of Medical Marijuana Use Level 2 Background Screening
- Prior experience picking orders a plus
- Cannabis experience is a plus but not mandatory
Full and Open Availability is required for this position, 7 days per week including weekends. This is not a 8am-5pm position! Additional work hours may be required, with little or no notice, based on the needs of the business.
Equal Opportunity Employment
GrowHealthy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GrowHealthy complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. GrowHealthy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin,, age, genetic information, disbility or veteran status.