“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Fulfillment Material Handler
- help to maintain warehouse stock and assist in fulfilling orders
- loading and unloading product from and to our Production department daily. The MH must be able to
- think fast and react accordingly throughout the day so that the workflow of the shipping department is not interrupted, delayed or stopped
- move products constantly and must be very attention to detail oriented
- responsible for the packing, labeling and staging of all shipments
- perform raw material inventories for the department.
- Will have excellent hand and eye coordination
- Excellent dexterity to handle product boxes, bins and other product receptacles with product as the MH will constantly and repetitively move product throughout the work day.
- MH will have to sit, stand, bend, reach up/out/down, climb, carry, push, pull various size boxes, bins, carts, bags and other equipment constantly in the performance of their daily job tasks.
- Must be able to perform basic accounting measures; addition, subtraction, multiplication, etc.
- Forklift experience and Inventory experience
- Excellent attention to detail and focus
- Must be a quick learner and team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must Be able to lift up to 100 lbs. repetitively
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a level I & level II background check for employment
- Must be able to work extended hours, weekends and holidays
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise. Pending business needs, overtime, weekends, and holidays may be required.
We are an EOE company