Supports the indoor cultivation facilities by cleaning and preparing rooms after harvest process. Maintains excellent personal hygiene, workspace cleanliness, and quality control measures to ensure high-quality product in accordance with the Department of Health Office of Compassionate Use. (“Department”) regulations and standards set by the Company policies.
- Perform post harvest cleaning of tables, equipment and room preparation for further process
- Adheres to strict personal hygienic and facility sanitation policies set forth in Department regulations and Company standards in policies and procedures.
- Works in a focused, quick, and effective manner.
- Ensures a clean and safe workspace and facility by performing all assigned cleaning, and assigned tasks.
- Takes instruction and direction from supervisors and managers.
- Works in a focused, quick and effective manner.
- Complies with all company policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- One year of experience in a general production facility.
- Horticulture experience preferred.
- Any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform plant trimming duties.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel and bend and perform other assigned tasks for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Apollo Beach, FL 33572 (Preferred)
- General production: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Only full-time employees eligible