AltMed Florida, one of the most respected, privately owned cannabis companies in Florida, is now seeking motivated and energetic individuals to join our team as a Full-Time Graphic Designer. Based in the Sarasota area, this position offers a significant career runway for the right candidate. The ideal candidate will be a result-focused, self-starter with a passion for continuous learning and knowledge share. This position provides exceptional creative design and best in class creative materials for brands’ interactive media and print graphic needs. The position has an emphasis on print graphic design, web design, and marketing tools. Handles projects from the ground up and works with multiple brands to deliver quality and innovative designs. The position requires excellent written and communication skills
- Design and illustrate emails, page layouts, logos, and program assets across multiple platforms (print / digital / social media)
- Support the design and production of digital assets including online/mobile graphics, emails, static banner ads.
- Designing and creating website assets
- Working with other team members to deliver projects within deadlines
- Following best practice with the creative and marketing teams
- Providing quality control over own work
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Designing and producing in-house marketing collateral
- Support social media team with pop-culture driven creative
- Manage creative workflow
- Working knowledge of print and digital production and optimizing final files for delivery
- Contribute stellar design skills with creative, edgy, and bold concepts for marketing and branding projects with a keen eye for a simple, strong design
- Develop and execute creative concepts and designs that meet brand guidelines.
- Strong communication skills and ability to stay on-task with projects through completion
- Portfolio showing a range of project types, particularly web/digital/email/social design and print
- Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- A strong visual sense
- Comfortable working in Mac Platform
- Ability to balance work on several projects at a time
- Good team working skills
- knowledge of web and printing specs
- 2-3 years of design experience
- Working knowledge of project management and communication tools such as Slack, Trello, Basecamp, Asana a plus
- Video Production & Post Production – basic experience with Adobe Premiere. AfterEffects not required but a plus
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, personal time off and holiday pay.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sarasota, FL (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture