“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a manufacturing-based operation-oriented workplace and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
The Graphic Designer role will support a high-performing marketing team and will be responsible for creating assets on behalf of retail, marketing, sales and business development teams. The candidate will need to have strong design, written, and organizational skills.
- Assist with the development of corporate marketing and sales support materials (marketing collateral, landing pages, email blasts, direct mail, ad layouts, special event invitations, etc.)
- Support the Chief Marketing Officer and Creative Manager in planning and executing the organization’s social media strategy, to increase brand awareness, cultivate relationships and drive traffic to the organization’s digital platform
- Performs image sourcing, retouching and modifications to existing collateral as needed.
- Ability to develop breakthrough concepts and designs for marketing collateral, PowerPoint presentations, icons, event graphics/invitations, infographics, direct mail, advertisements (print and digital), web content, signage, and the unexpected.
- Works with design agencies, vendors, employees and partners to ensure brand is used correctly and consistently
- Collaborates with leadership, marketing team, client services, research and development and sales.
- Comply with all security policies/procedures.
- Assist with production of multiple assets needed for events, promotions, product launches, etc.
- Portfolio submission required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years of experience working as a graphic or production graphic designer
- Proficient in Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop)
- Illustration abilities are a plus
- Knowledge/skill in Adobe After Effects is a plus
- Exceptional writing abilities regardless of the subject-matter
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize while working on multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with co-workers and upper management as needed
- Detail-oriented, collaborative, and creative team-player
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, fluid environment under intense deadlines
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company