Are you ready to join one of the fastest growing, largest franchise hemp retailers in the Nation? With more than 550 locations in 41 states, as well as four stores in the United Kingdom, Your CBD Store is seeking a Graphic/Label Designerto support the aggressive growth expansion as part of our parent company, Sunflora, Inc. This position will work with our Creative Department in designing new labels and collateral for our expanding product line.
Responsibilities for the Label/Graphic Designer position include….
- Design of packages in multiple formats – labels, sleeves, boxes, etc.
- Formulate layout and design approaches, including overall aesthetics, messaging, style, size of type, and graphics.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion.
- Cultivate ideas and inspiration to create collateral, including but not limited to, labels, newsletters, brochures, and physical and digital signage.
- Create labels by researching information with the Food and Drug Administration.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions to develop design applications and solutions to promote brand and products.
- Collaborate with outside marketing firm to create deliverables that meet project needs and support client objectives.
- Develop updates and adaptation of creative deliverables.
Consider applying for this position if….
- You have a creative flair and strong visual design skills (good sense of balance, grid, color, typography, etc.).
- You are able to follow specific requests and be self-motivated yet be able to work as part of a team within the company at all levels.
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- You have an eye for fine details.
- You are able to learn the complexities of working in an industry where compliance to regulation is necessary.
Education and Experience
- 1 to 5 years graphic design experience.
- Copywriting experience a plus.
- Experience in the cannabis industry a plus.
- Experience working with Food and Drug Administration a plus.
- Bachelor’s in Design/Marketing or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in product packaging a plus.
- Expertise in design and fluent in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Revit, 3D Studio Max, AutoCAD, Photoshop is a plus.
Sunflora/Your CBD Store offers a wide variety of benefits, programs, and services to their employees, including:
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance plans.
- 401(k) plan with employer matching.
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays.
- Casual dress code.
Salary: $40,000 – $50,000
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday