“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation in you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
Our specially trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
Requisition ID: 895
Remote Work Available: No
Job Title: Cultivation Team Lead
Reports to: Site Administrator
FLSA Status: Regular- Non-Exempt
The Cultivation Team Lead is responsible for the oversight of 4 to 8 employees depending upon the department, the lead will ensure company policies are followed, all employees under are properly trained and performing assigned job functions per company standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all employees are aware and adhere to the company’s Uniform and Attendance policies
- Ensure all employees receive proper training for the task at hand and the tasks are being completed accordingly to the SOP’s
- Answers and responds to all question’s employees have regarding job functions
- Performs daily team meetings with team to go over assignments for the day
- Ensure work areas are kept clean on daily basis
- Complete daily Employee Assessment logs in SharePoint
- Complete daily Room Logs in SharePoint
- Ensure all IPM logs, PPM, PH logs, and Calendars in the grow rooms are fill out daily in proper format
- Make sure tools and equipment are maintained and calibrated as needed
- Inventory control, ensures order request forms are submitted on weekly basis
- Reports to management on regular basis with updates, problems, or comments
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Possess a strong understanding of plant nutrients and their deficiencies
- Experience growing cannabis in different environments with various techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Strong understanding of common grow room equipment including electrical systems, lights/light bulbs, timers, irrigation systems, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, and plumbing
ADDITIONAL MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must have valid Florida Driver’s Licenser or ability to obtain one
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background screening
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 50 lbs. to a minimum height of 5 feet and able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance
- Must be able to work seated/standing as appropriate at workstations for extended periods of time, maintain body equilibrium while climbing ladders, stairways, stopping, kneeling, crouching, and reaching, and use hands/fingers to hold, grasp, turn, pick, pinch frequently/constantly to complete tasks
- Must be able to handle organic matter daily, able to wear PPE as appropriate (eye, face, hand, arm, head, foot, body, fall protection), and able to be exposed to hot, cold, wet, humid, or windy conditions while wearing PPE (95 degrees or greater)
- Must have visual acuity with/without job aids to perform activities such as reading, viewing a computer terminal, visual inspection involving small parts/details. Clarity of vision at 20 ft or more in day and night/dark conditions
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally at conversation levels with co-workers, vendors, etc. (Moderate noise)
- 40+ hours weekly with flexible hours depending on department needs. Must be available to work occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Trulieve provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.