Greenhouse Production Planner – Curaleaf – Mount Dora, FL
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 44 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
The Greenhouse Production Planner is a role that requires a hands-on approach. They will be responsible for managing the production chain for the entirety of the Greenhouse operation, including planting and harvest staging. This person reports to and works directly to the Director of Cultivation. Provides support for his/her team, including work schedules, training, and communication/implementation of new methods and practices. They will also regularly interface with Processing and Manufacturing, as well as Sales and Marketing to ensure smooth transitions between all parties. Curaleaf operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
- Work with Director of Cultivation to manage planting schedules to fulfill production plans, minimize crop duration, and project supply shortages in order to maximize greenhouse production space.
- Set progressive KPIs for planting teams. Review and reset as needed.
- Responsible for delegating tasks to planting teams and for pre-planning future work.
- Record planting data and track improvement or regression.
- See to a safe, legal, and efficient transfer of plant material from cultivation to processing.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Implement safety practices and considerations.
- Help identify and react to all incidents.
- General facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Must have extensive knowledge with planting schedules as well as proper planting technique.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Effective time- management and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Knowledge of cannabis cultivation and plant diseases.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage through change and challenge the status quo.
- Strong consultative and partnership skills.
- Excel proficiency and experience with an ERP system. Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and Level 2 background screening.
- This position will work an average of 50+ hours per week and will be available after hours if an emergency situation should arise.
- Potential 1 day per week travel to visit Homestead facility and Corporate office.
Curaleaf is a Equal Opportunity Employer