Greenhouse Technician – Homestead – Curaleaf – Miami, FL
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 44 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
Curaleaf Greenhouse Technicians are responsible for executing production plans in keeping with the Company’s operating procedures. They carry out the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the medical Cannabis production cycle. Curaleaf operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
- Cloning: cutting and transplanting; watering; labeling; and inventory data input
- Plant care during vegetative and flowering phase: trimming, manipulating and staking; big leafing and pruning; watering; plant monitoring; inventory data input
- Harvesting: cutting plants; weighing and inventory data input into the electronic inventory tracking system
- Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment; stocking and handling production inputs and supplies; sanitizing and cleaning growing rooms, cultivation works paces and tools
- Packaging and Trimming may be needed during peak times
- Other tasks assigned by Management
- Must understand and implement the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the state; a willingness to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and laws.
- Fundamental knowledge, as well as the ability to be taught and guided in areas related to harvesting, drying, trimming and curing
- Skill in analyzing potential problems with a plant or the product being processed
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- College degree preferred; 1-3 years horticultural experience or in a related field
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age
- No felony convictions
- Must be willing to participate in an extensive background check
- Must be trustworthy and hardworking
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to focus; attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly
- Skills at using computers, web browsers, Google Apps
- Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity
- Absolute reliability and honesty
- This position requires a lot of: sitting, walking, bending and reaching.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, lift objects on a regular basis, and perform daily repetitive tasks.
- Close visual focus required
- This position requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 100 feet
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer