Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. That’s why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
The Guide is responsible for interacting with patients in our store locations, providing knowledge, information, and resources on a regular basis. Addresses and resolves patient questions and concerns in a professional manner. Provides superior customer service at all times. The Guide may report directly to the Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager, and Lead Guides. Supports the stores financial and KPI’s goals. Consistently follows the established operational processes.
This role is with Surterra Wellness, one of the renowned retail brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision â€¦ pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
- Model best-in-class service that consistently exceeds our customers’ expectations and builds a long-term rapport in alignment using established customer service model.
- Provide customers and caregivers with expert cannabis recommendations discussing therapy goals, product effects, potency, dosing, methods of consumption, and administration.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge through participation in internal training programs to answer concerns and/or questions promptly and efficiently, referring to store management team when appropriate.
- Participate in the patient intake process, entering and maintaining appropriate paperwork and patient records
- Maintain privacy and confidentiality of sensitive patient information in alignment with HIPPA compliance
- Accurately receive, prepare, and complete patient orders and sales utilizing point-of-sale (POS)
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the store
- Supports the teamwork effort in both opening and closing procedures
- Appropriately escalate customer conflict or complaint, inspiring long-term patient relationships and loyalty to our brands
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
- 1-year customer service, retail, or related experience (Preferred)
- Must be flexible regarding work schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Microsoft Office Suite proficient level (Preferred)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Ability to deal with problems and resolve in a timely and professional manner
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence and ability to build relationships in store and cross-functionally
- Passionate about the importance of medical marijuana
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, counting, calculating and computer processing operations.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted
- Constantly operate a computer and other office machinery
- Kneeling, stooping, crouching, reaching for things on shelving with assisted ladders throughout the duration of the shift
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision â€“ why we exist â€“ is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission â€“ how we will do this â€“ is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values â€“ Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.