Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world with a mission to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life through cannabinoids. Parallel owns and operates retail dispensaries in four medical and adult-use markets: Surterra wellness in Florida and Texas; New England treatment access (NETA) in Massachusetts, and The Apothecary Shoppe in Nevada. The company has a diverse portfolio of high quality, proprietary and licensed consumer brands and products including Surterra wellness, coral reefer, and float. Parallel operates approximately 50 retail stores nationwide, with a series of cultivation and manufacturing sites across the four states. The company conducts advanced cannabis science through molecular infusions (mi), a cannabis-based biopharmaceutical company, and conducts R&D for new product development in its facilities in Texas, Massachusetts, Florida, and Budapest, Hungary. Parallel follows rigorous operations and business practices to ensure the quality, safety, consistency, and efficacy of its products and is building its business by following strong values and putting the well-being of its customers and employees first. For more information: www.liveparallel.com.
The Guide provides exceptional customer service by creating a unique, inviting and multi-branded shopping experience for the Surterra Wellness customer. The Guide has true a passion for interacting with the public and takes pride in working for a world class cannabis company.
The successful candidate will meet customers where they are in their personal cannabis journey and be revered as an industry expert. In addition, the Guide will have integrity, be transparent and a team collaborator. They will be a great representative of Surterra Wellness and work to meet and exceed the store’s financial goals and KPIs (Key Performance Indicator). Finally, the Guide will be responsible for operational activities as assigned.
- Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge, offering a full-service experience and/or simple service depending on the customer’s needs.
- Positive representative of the Surterra Wellness brand, always demonstrating professionalism and poise.
- Support promotions, events and launches to deliver the intended experience for customers.
- Attends all required meetings, training’s and completes educational and developmental tools as assigned.
- Develops knowledge of industry trends to provide the best service possible and shares with the team.
- Educate customers on the processes of registration, renewals or lost registration documents.
- Provides the full Surterra Wellness customer service experience in store, delivering sales to meet and exceed KPIs.
- Meets or exceeds all personal goals to positively contribute to the team and the store.
- Contributes to a productive and dynamic Surterra Wellness team by connecting with employees, customers, and members of the community.
- Acts with professionalism and respect in all interactions with customers, co-workers, management and business associates.
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures. Immediately report any variances to a Manager or a HR partner.
- Maintains knowledge of all applicable state and local laws, as well as documentation processes in accordance with the State of Florida Office of Compassionate Use.
- Ensure all customer files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the State of Florida.
- Maintain customer database through entering new customers, adding or removing membership, updating changes in information, scheduling appointments and updating customer registration status.
- Maintain caregiver paperwork in accordance with the State of Florida; maintain tracking in system and communicating changes to physicians.
- Record and collaborate with team on preorders to ensure accurate order information and timely preparation of orders.
- Assists in execution of visual displays, merchandising and marketing standards ensuring the store is consistently replenished.
- Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as assigned.
- Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned by Management and as part of the regular daily responsibilities.
- Accurately ring sales and use the POS correctly.
- Arrives to work on time and consistently follows the Surterra Wellness personal appearance guidelines.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Identifies potential loss prevention issues.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- 2 years retail experience (Preferred)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner
- Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit professional behavior
- Have and maintain flexible availability
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.