Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. So, bring yourself and your best ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Because when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating dispensaries in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision… pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
The Guide provides exceptional customer service by creating a unique, inviting and multi-branded shopping experience for the Surterra Wellness customer. The Guide has true a passion for interacting with the public and takes pride in working for a world class cannabis company.
The successful candidate will meet customers where they are in their personal cannabis journey and be revered as an industry expert. In addition, the Guide will have integrity, be transparent and a team collaborator. They will be a great representative of Surterra Wellness and work to meet and exceed the store’s financial goals and KPIs (Key Performance Indicator). Finally, the Guide will be responsible for operational activities as assigned.
- Provide excellent customer service and product knowledge, offering a full-service experience and/or simple service depending on the customer’s needs.
- Positive representative of the Surterra Wellness brand, always demonstrating professionalism and poise.
- Support promotions, events and launches to deliver the intended experience for customers.
- Attends all required meetings, training’s and completes educational and developmental tools as assigned.
- Develops knowledge of industry trends to provide the best service possible and shares with the team.
- Educate customers on the processes of registration, renewals or lost registration documents.
- Provides the full Surterra Wellness customer service experience in store, delivering sales to meet and exceed KPIs.
- Meets or exceeds all personal goals to positively contribute to the team and the store.
- Contributes to a productive and dynamic Surterra Wellness team by connecting with employees, customers, and members of the community.
- Acts with professionalism and respect in all interactions with customers, co-workers, management and business associates.
- Must adhere to all company policies and procedures. Immediately report any variances to a Manager or a HR partner.
- Maintains knowledge of all applicable state and local laws, as well as documentation processes in accordance with the State of Florida Office of Compassionate Use.
- Ensure all customer files are current and required documentation is on file and follows all guidelines issued by the State of Florida.
- Maintain customer database through entering new customers, adding or removing membership, updating changes in information, scheduling appointments and updating customer registration status.
- Maintain caregiver paperwork in accordance with the State of Florida; maintain tracking in system and communicating changes to physicians.
- Record and collaborate with team on preorders to ensure accurate order information and timely preparation of orders.
- Assists in execution of visual displays, merchandising and marketing standards ensuring the store is consistently replenished.
- Assists in the preparation and completion of accurate physical inventory as assigned.
- Assists with non-sell tasks as assigned by Management and as part of the regular daily responsibilities.
- Accurately ring sales and use the POS correctly.
- Arrives to work on time and consistently follows the Surterra Wellness personal appearance guidelines.
- Follows all safety and emergency procedures.
- Identifies potential loss prevention issues.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and build relationships
- Flexibility and the ability to handle change in a positive manner
- Demonstrated ability to support business growth and exhibit professional behavior
- Have and maintain flexible availability
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and time management abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 8 hours.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.