Performs and supports the harvesting of plants at the cultivation facility. Ensures the visual aesthetic and high quality of AltMed Florida product on a day-to-day basis. Maintains excellent personal hygiene, workspace cleanliness, and quality control measures to ensure high quality product in accordance with the Department of Health Office of Compassionate Use regulations and standards set by AltMed Florida policies.
- Assists with labeling and other process activities.
- Ensures high quality and visual/aesthetic medical cannabis product.
- Adheres to strict personal hygienic and facility sanitation policies set forth in Department regulations and AltMed Florida standards, policies and procedures
- Works in a focused, quick, and efficient manner.
- Ensures a clean and safe workspace and facility.
- Complies with all company policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Assists with scheduled and random physical inventory counts for product and/or trimming supplies.
- Assists managers with research, communications or any other assigned projects/tasks.
- Clean equipment needed to harvest (carts, scissors, hooks, loppers, etc.)
- Harvest plants (cut/remove trellis nets, lop and hang plants)
- Transport plants to dry rooms
- Police any and all loose bud off of harvested tables
- Prepare Flower room for harvest (zip tie each plant)
- Keep track of supplies needed, equipment maintenance, and report any inventory issues or requests to team lead
- Two years of experience in a general production facility preferred.
- Horticulture experience preferred.
- Any satisfactory combination of experience and training which clearly demonstrates the ability to perform plant harvest duties.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
- Ability to stand and perform the same assigned tasks for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Time management skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Level II Background Check
- Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location