Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 123 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Summary: The Harvest Associate provides manual labor which supports the post-cultivation activities and operations of our cultivation department. This position will be responsible for preparing and processing harvests for flower sales and oil extraction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Participating in cannabis harvest process including offload, harvesting, sanitizing, and reloading dry rooms, milling and destruction of cannabis waste
- Harvesting and drying wet cannabis plants
- Accurately weigh and record post-harvest materials and manage cultivation waste
- Cleans and sanitizes dry rooms
- Maintain open communication with management team and co-workers
- Maintain a neat and organized work area allowing for the proper segregation of materials and processes
- Follow all SOPs, verbal directives, training information and policies when performing duties
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to focus, attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly.
- Skills at using computers, web browsers and ERP systems.
- Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity.
- Absolute reliability and honest.
- Previous experience in a hands-on environment with high attention to detail preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic math and computer skills
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative, and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgement, common sense, and resourcefulness
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on one task for extended periods of time
- Adapts and thrives in a demanding, start-up, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently throughout a workday with given directive
- Extended time standing, sitting, walking, bending, and reaching.
- Close visual focus required
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Allergen warnings – Potential exposure to dust, pollen, and plant pathogens.
- Exposure to cleaning solvents, such as high volumes of isopropyl alcohol.
- All jobs require daily use of provided PPE, such as masks, hair nets, beard covers, respirators, boot covers, scrubs, non-slip shoes, and Tyvek suits, as necessary.
- Must be 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or G.E.D minimum.
- At least one year of manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus on ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Effective communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
- Able to perform standing, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds, carrying product totes, pushing carts, moving and making adjustments to process equipment.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.