If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing based operations-oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
The Harvest Specialist will report to the Harvest Leads and will be responsible for the harvest of product. This individual will work with the growers, inspecting product during harvest for quality defects and insuring that the procedures are being followed, meeting specified requirements set forth by the master grower.
- Cutting down product, separating the plant from the root ball.
- Defoliation and trimming of the plants
- Properly preparing product for transportation to the dry rooms
- Initially cleaning removing all plant material post-harvest
- Weighing and disposal of all plant material not being sent for drying
- Sweep, mop, vaccum, and bag any excess plant material leaving the grow room clean
- Clean, sanitize, and store all harvest equipment after harvest
- Clean and sanitize grow room trays, and irrigation equipment.
- Possesses a strong understanding of harvest techniques.
- Possesses a strong understanding of cannabis pests and diseases.
- Has experience harvesting cannabis in different environments and with various techniques.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong understanding of common grow room equipment including electrical systems, lights and light bulbs, timers, irrigation systems, air conditioners and dehumidifiers, and plumbing.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, carrying, sitting, and repetitive motions. Must be able to handle organic plant material daily.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical cleaning of facilities and equipment.
- Work shift Various during the week and weekends could be necessary to work.
Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company