Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. So, bring yourself and your best ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Because when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating dispensaries in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision… pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
The Harvest Supervisor is responsible for the management of harvest and post-harvest operations. They will work closely with all Supervisors and Managers in cultivation and IPM to ensure that the Harvest department is harvesting the highest quality flower.
- You will be responsible and accountable for the harvest team and all aspects of the Harvest and Trimming processes. Direct reports include Harvest Technicians.
- Follow Parallel Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with state medical marijuana regulations; comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure requirements.
- Adhere to company policies regarding employee health and safety.
- Maintains Harvest operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing operational and personnel policies and procedures as related to the Harvest, Trim, and Inventory process.
- Responsible and accountable for: Dry Trim Team, Harvest/De-fan Team.
- Lead and manage the harvest and post-harvest team, and using Key Performance Indicator data, achieve department quantity, quality, and productivity objectives.
- Perform specific harvest and post-harvest tracking and recordkeeping functions within the seed to sale electronic system remaining in compliance with the department’s rules and regulations.
- Responsible for training of the harvest and post-harvest team.
- Sets the standard for sanitation and cleanliness for the department and holds positions of authority accountable for overseeing their execution and accuracy.
- Produce a thorough Harvest Schedule, in coordination with IPM Manager and Cultivation Manager, to harvest plans at their peak quality; delegates tasks to Harvest employees and oversees their execution and accuracy.
- Responsible for accurately reporting and ensuring proper recording of all trim weights.
- Demonstrates and promotes accuracy and thoroughness in order to improve and promote quality.
- Ensures Team Members work in a timely manner and consistently strive to increase productivity.
- Demonstrates Leadership by actions and acts as an example to others at all times.
- Manages day to day issues as they arise, requesting assistance as needed.
- Inspires trim teams and keeping them engaged and enthusiastic about the trim process.
- Maintains time and attendance and all other conduct related requirements at all times.
- Performs all other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Minimum 1 year agricultural or cannabis growing experience required.
- At least 1 year Supervisory and leadership experience required, Harvest Department preferred.
- Upbeat and high energy professional, very organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to interact professionally at all times, leading by example.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and multitasking skills.
- Passionate about the importance of medical marijuana.
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Indoor growing and clean room type environment.
- Must have clear written and verbal communications.
- Requires consistent fine finger manipulation and close hand eye coordination throughout the day.
- Able to sit or stand for 8-10 hours of the day.
- Ability to handle stress in managing productivity and accuracy.
- Ability to lift 20lbs unassisted.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.