“Trulieve Grows One Patient at a Time”
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
Harvest Team Lead Assistant
A Harvest Team Lead Assistant will help Team Lead direct workflow and lead others in a positive productive manner. The ideal candidate for this position is equally comfortable directing others and carrying out tasks themselves. A Harvest Team Lead Assistant is responsible for overseeing 15-30 employees and can control workflow of harvest in a fast-paced environment. Harvest Team Leads work with the growers, inspecting product during harvest for quality defects, ensuring that the procedures are being followed, and meeting specified requirements set forth by the master grower.
- Train all employees and offer proper harvest techniques, advice or assistance daily
- Candidate should be able to efficiently supervise a group of 12-30 people
- Direct the team in carrying out procedures and scheduling.
- Diagnose plant health, deficiencies, pests, and other issues, and come up with the best solution to harvest product.
- Can adjust to environment changes, relocating, and be able to work at other established work sites.
- Maintain open communication with management team and coworkers, plus be able to give verbal directives, training information, and policies.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Possesses a strong understanding of harvest techniques.
- Possesses a strong understanding of cannabis pests and diseases.
- Has experience harvesting cannabis in different environments and with various techniques, with limited space.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong understanding of common grow room equipment including electrical systems, light fixtures, light bulbs, timers, irrigation systems, air conditioners, dehumidifiers, and plumbing.
- Bilingual a plus but not required
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, carrying, sitting, and repetitive motions. Must be able to handle organic plant material daily.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical cleaning of facilities and equipment.
- Work shift varies during the week and weekends could be necessary to work.
Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 50 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company