Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
The Packaging Technician will assist in maintaining quality control measures to ensure high quality product and carries out day-to-day tasks including prepping, packaging and labeling in accordance with standards set by Curaleaf Florida.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staging product and packaging supplies to meet daily production schedule.
- Performing quality assurance protocols as designated by Curaleaf’s procedures.
- Responsible for increasing operational efficiency and reducing waste through ownership, teamwork, communication and collaboration.
- Perform in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections to ensure all product meets or exceed Curaleaf’s specifications and patient’s expectations.
- Ensuring 100% compliance involving proper weighing, data recording, product tracking and security throughout the entire packaging process.
- Consistently operates in an efficient manner that also complies with all OSHA regulations, Curaleaf SOP’s and all applicable required procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring each product is properly labeled in compliance with the FL Regulations.
- Works in a quick and efficient manner and strives to consistently increase productivity.
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the extraction room while performing all duties.
- Work with Dispensary Operations in planning and preparation of product for patient sales.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D minimum.
- At least one year of manufacturing and packaging experience with a focus on ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Effective communication skills and attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic.
- Willingness to learn and improve each operation.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time.
- Able to perform standing, bending, and lifting up to 50 pounds, carrying product totes, pushing carts, moving and making adjustments to process equipment.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.