Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) Administrative Assistant – Trulieve – Quincy, FL
If you have an interest in being part of one of the fastest growing industries in the nation and in our own state, Florida, you may consider wanting to work for Trulieve! If you have a desire to help others in need through your efforts, this may be the role for you!
Trulieve products are hand-grown and specially cultivated in a state-approved, climate-controlled environment to ensure purity and safety. We leave nothing to chance, while letting nature do her work.
Our products are designed to alleviate seizures, severe and persistent muscle spasms, pain, nausea, loss of appetite, and other symptoms associated with serious medical conditions such as cancer.
At Trulieve, we strive to bring our patients the relief they need in a product they can trust. Our plants are hand-grown in an environment specially designed to reduce unwanted chemicals and pests, keeping the process as natural as possible at every turn.
Our specially-trained staff works hand-in-hand with physicians to provide the right products and the correct dosage to ensure patients get the compassionate care they need.
To learn more about our company, please visit our website;
The business is a “blue-collar” manufacturing-based operations oriented work place and the ideal candidate will have experience working in a like or similar environment.
The Health Safety Environmental (HSE) Administrative Assistant engages and collaborates with key, cross functional partners to ensure a robust environmental, safety and health program. Responsible for developing, enhancing, inspecting and evaluating the workplace environment, equipment and processes in manufacturing, cultivation, warehouse, grounds, laboratory and office working areas to ensure compliance with safety regulations and industry standards while maintaining applicable records and documentations demonstrable during an inspection or audit. Champions a culture of preparedness and safety.
Primary Job Functions:
- Manage the HSE integration.
- Assist with administration of HSE database.
- Manage the SOP /policy contractor administration.
- Maintain HSE documentation including programs, policies, procedures and training records.
- Provide administration support to the HSE dept.
- Provide HSE scorecards as needed.
- Provide support with OSHA reporting, incident tracking and investigation response.
- Maintain required compliance audit-related documentation.
- Maintain reports and permit database for the company (OSHA 300 and 300A logs, Tier II reports, environmental permits, etc.).
- Respond to data information requests.
- Develop HSE metric dashboards and reports. Evaluate incidents for trends.
-High School Diploma / 2- or 4-year Degree (Preferred) Experience in lieu of degree will be considered.
- 2-3 years relevant experience, preferably in HSE with a manufacturing, retail and/or distribution facility.
- Demonstrates competency in: understanding and correcting data discrepancies; data querying; identifying root cause analysis; understanding and identifying data trends.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral.
- Self-driven and able to manage multiple and changing priorities with little direction and supervision.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills with the ability to develop multiple solutions to an issue and make valid recommendations for resolution.
- Data Entry, Conversion & Migration
- Database Development & Data Analysis
- Report Design & Development of Dashboards
- Ability to prioritize, manage time appropriately and multi-task under pressure
- Self-motivated attitude with excellent work ethic
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly
- Competitive starting pay
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40+ hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
We are an EOE company