- Participate in developing and conducting field safety orientation training.
- Daily inspection of machinery, equipment, and working conditions to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and safe work practices.
- Observe employees to determine appropriate use of prescribed safety equipment, such as glasses, goggles, respirators, and clothing.
- Inspection of specified areas for fire-prevention equipment, first-aid supplies, and other safety devices.
- Test working areas for hazard exposures (noise, toxic, etc.) using associated testing equipment.
- Prepare daily report of findings with recommendations for corrective action.
- Investigation of accidents per program procedures to establish root cause for use in recommending preventive safety measures.
- Documenting all accidents, safety violations, unsafe conditions or behavior.
- Assisting in development of standardized job safety analysis (JSA), corporate safety and health management program (SHMP), as well as project specific safety plans (PSSP).
- Conduct weekly safety meetings with workers to instruct them on project safety practices and requirements.
- Demonstrate use of equipment and conduct safety training.
- Minimum 2 or more years of related experience in a safety related position.
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations and practices.
- OSHA 10 and 30 hour certifications
- Basic knowledge of construction/ manufacturing safety a plus
- Must have a valid Florida’s driver’s license and good driving record
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi task and work in a methodical and organized way.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of an industry leading cannabis company? We are GrowHealthy – a company dedicated to delivering the best products and services possible to the patients of Florida. GrowHealthy is a high-growth business asset of iAnthus Capital Management. We are positioned to become one of Florida’s largest and most trusted medical marijuana companies. Working hand-in-hand with state and local governments, the GrowHealthy brand features company-grown, tested, safe, and effective medical marijuana products
GrowHealthy is a looking for a Health Safety and Environmental (HSE) Coordinator to assist in the overall supervision and administration of project safety to maintain a safe and healthy work environment. The successful individual will coordinate project safety efforts and communicate details of safety conditions with all levels of management. This full-time position will be located in the Lake Wales, Florida area.