AltMed Florida, the fastest-growing cannabis company in Florida is hosting an on-site hiring event on June 16th, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. at 305 N. US Hwy 41, Ruskin, FL 33570 (Paul B. Dickman building). You must bring a copy of your resume, a facemask, and RSVP by applying to this job posting. See job details below:
The focus of the department is to create loyalty to all Altmed Florida brands while delivering exemplary service to our patients. The Customer Care Representative will encourage a positive experience with every patient contacted via phone, email and or chat.
- Works with Team Lead, Supervisor and Manager to resolve phone inquiries related to patient orders and questions regarding cannabis products.
- Demonstrates ability to adhere to attendance, punctuality, and quality guidelines including a flexibility to work varying or rotating shifts, including overtime, weekends, and holidays as necessary.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, ability to work in an ever-changing workflow environment, patience, professionalism, and compassion while handling difficult patients and situations.
- Shows flexibility and a customized approach in meeting all types of patient communication styles and personalities.
- Takes initiative and assumes responsibility where appropriate
- Develop a good understanding of client needs, business objectives, and business trends
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Four years or more prior experience in retail sales, customer service role (prior Medical Marijuana Industry and/or dispensary experience is not required but is a plus!)
- At least one full year in a call center environment leading handling customer orders/questions.
- Passion to serve people with debilitating conditions
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner
- Ability to work weekends & holidays as scheduled
- Ability to complete daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly tasks assigned by Customer Care-Center Manager
- Ability to collaborate with other departments within Altmed Florida
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Level II Background Check
- Are you 21 years or older?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service or Retails: 4 years (Preferred)
- Call Center: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bilingual (Preferred)