AltMed Florida, the fastest-growing privately-held cannabis company in Florida is hosting an on-site hiring event on March 4th, from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. at 305 N. US Hwy 41, Ruskin, FL 33570. You must bring a copy of your resume, a facemask, and RSVP by applying to this job posting. Below the details for the Cultivation Associate position.
Supports the cultivation operations of one or more gardens. Ensures the visual aesthetic and high quality of the Company product on a day-to-day basis. Carry out day-to-day plant care including watering, pruning, harvesting, and trimming. Monitor and maintain plant production and quality control measures in accordance with the Department of Health Office of Compassionate Use regulations and standards set by Florida law and Company policies and procedures.
- Hand trims, plucks, cure, and dries Cannabis plants using sanitized tools.
- Ensures high quality and visual aesthetic medical Cannabis product.
- Adheres to strict personal hygienic and facility sanitation policies set forth in Department regulations and Company standards in policies and procedures.
- Works in a focused, quick, and effective manner.
- Ensures a clean and safe workspace and facility by performing all assigned cleaning, cultivation, and assigned tasks
- Maintains accurate records of product handled to ensure product identification, tracking in the Inventory Control System, and quality control
- Assist supervisor or Cultivation Manager with weighing, packaging, labeling and other process activities, including the creating of labels in accordance with Department regulations and standards set by Company policies.
- Takes instruction and direction from supervisors and managers.
- Works in a focused, quick and effective manner.
- Complies with all company policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Maintains quality control measures in accordance with Department regulations and standards set by Company policies.
- Assist with scheduled and random physical inventory counts for product and/or trimming supplies.
- Assists managers with research, communications, or any other assigned project/task.
- Two years of experience in a general production facility.
- High School Diploma Preferred.
- Excellent personal hygiene.
- Ability to sit and trim and perform other assigned tasks for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check.
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location