Müv, the fastest-growing privately-held cannabis company in Florida is hosting an on-site hiring event at our HQ/Call Center located 6944 US HWY 41 Apollo Beach, FL 33572 (If the GPS takes you to Bank of OZK, please use this address [6938 US-41, Apollo Beach, FL 33572] from 12PM to 4PM on October 6th, 2021.
You must bring a copy of your resume, a facemask, and RSVP by applying to this job posting. Below the details for the Patient Care Representative position.
The focus of the Patient Care Representative is to create loyalty to all MÜV and Verano brands while delivering exemplary service to our patients. The Patient Care Representative will encourage a positive experience with every patient contacted via phone, email, and/or chat.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with Team Lead, Supervisor, and Manager to resolve phone inquiries related to patient/customer orders and questions regarding cannabis products.
- Demonstrate ability to adhere to attendance, punctuality, and quality guidelines including a flexibility to work varying or rotating shifts, including overtime, weekends, and holidays, as necessary.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, ability to work in an ever-changing workflow environment, patience, professionalism, and compassion while handling difficult patients and situations.
- Show flexibility and a customized approach in meeting all types of patient communication styles and personalities.
- Take initiative and assumes responsibility where appropriate.
- Develop a good understanding of client needs, business objectives, and business trends.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Four years or more prior experience in retail sales, customer service role (prior Medical Marijuana Industry and/or dispensary experience is not required but is a plus!)
- At least one full year in a call center environment leading handling customer orders/question.
- Passion to serve people with debilitating conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical and product-related information in a professional consultative manner.
- Ability to work weekends & holidays as scheduled.
- Ability to complete daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly tasks assigned by Customer Care-Center Manager
- Ability to collaborate with other departments within AltMed Florida
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must successfully complete a level II background check
AltMed Florida is an EEO Employer, dedicated to a culturally diverse workplace.
EEO/AA Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Notification to Agencies:
Please note that AltMed Florida does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement, and specific approval to submit resumes to an approved requisition, AltMed Florida will not consider or approve payment regarding recruiter fees or referral compensations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Level II Background Check
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location