MedMen is North America’s leading cannabis retailer with flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products, including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and happier. Learn more about MedMen and The MedMen Foundation at www.medmen.com
The Hospitality Lead is responsible for leading the store teams through personal example that continuously improves all quality, training and customer experience programs. This position is accountable for executing initiatives that facilitate the achievement of all hospitality goals at MedMen.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Lead by example by exceeding personal sales volume and KPI goals and support Hospitality Associates to do the same
- Development of high customer experience standards, to include a “show time” culture and industry leading customer engagement through sales training and product knowledge.
- Execute a world class hospitality program to drive repeat business through strong local grass roots networking, customer data capture and execution of our loyalty program.
- Assist store leaders with executing business initiatives in an effective and efficient manner
- Report out to Co-Manager of Hospitality to identify training and development needs and support of Hospitality Associates.
- Provide leadership, training, guidance and support to team members that fosters continuous learning and improvement in performance of the stores.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Minimum 3 years leadership experience with customer service in retail.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics.
- Associate degree.
- Sales experience.
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market a huge plus.
- Dispensary-related experience a plus.
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service and represent the business with pride.
- Creative, smart, and driven, an innovator who is business minded
- Communication Proficiency
- Confident and acts with the upmost integrity
- Highly flexible with the ability to adapt to different situations
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Provide exceptional knowledge
- HR Expertise
- Global & Cultural Awareness
This person is directly responsible for leading the Hospitality team.
This job operates in a professional retail environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers.
This is a full-time position. This position regularly requires long hours and weekend work, nights, weekends and holiday availability.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or feet, reach with hands and arms and may be required to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
This position may require travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
MedMen Is An Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at MedMen are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.