Hospitality & Operations Associate – MedMen – Key West, FL
We started MedMen with a simple vision; cannabis as a consumer product. It is a simple idea with profound consequences for how marijuana is cultivated, produced and marketed. Quality standards matter, best practices matter, brand reputation matters. Today, MedMen is the most dominant cannabis enterprise in the emerging legal marijuana industry.
The Hospitality & Operations associate sells and services new and existing customers. The position is also responsible for performing sales and service functions for targeted promotional items.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greet and establish rapport with customers– get to know them and seek to understand their interest in cannabis medicine.
- Assist patients in identifying the medicines and methods of medication that best fit their individual needs.
- Adhere to strict distribution processes and maintain a professional and safe environment for customers and coworkers.
- Gather and process required patient documents and information, and perform detailed verification while maintaining client confidentiality.
- Continue to enhance your knowledge of medical cannabis, and continually hone your ability to explain and recommend treatment procedures and product uses.
- Unpack, sort, count and label merchandise as directed, including items requiring special handling or refrigeration.
- Maintain cleanliness of facility.
- Maintain the professional appearance of the collective by restocking merchandise on the sales floor and participating in basic store clean-up.
- Perform clerical tasks including accurate filing, compiling, and maintaining inventory and records.
- Assists customers and arranges payment terms in accordance with established guidelines.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Customer/Client Focus
- Organizational Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Results Driven
- Technical Capacity
This job operates in a professional store setting. This role routinely uses standard equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time or part-time position. Work hours are anytime between Monday through Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED diploma and two to three years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate degree
- Sales experience
- Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market a huge plus.
- Dispensary-related experience a plus.
- Must be able to provide exemplary customer service, and represent the business with pride.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position does not approve visa requirements, H1-B sponsorship, special clearances, etc.