Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (“Curaleaf”) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision “To be the world’s leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science.” You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission “To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption.”
Curaleaf is a growing medical cannabis company dedicated to the needs of its patients. We are searching for Sanitation Technician team members who want to be part of a growing department that is critical to ensuring robust quality for the customers we serve.
- Dismantles, cleans, and reassembles production and cultivation equipment.
- Uses chemicals in proper concentration according to company guidelines.
- Properly labels and maintains all chemicals.
- Ensures PPE stations are adequately stocked.
- Periodically cleans walls, offices, restrooms, storage areas and furniture.
- Routine heavy cleaning
- Moving heavy equipment & furniture
- Manage routine upkeep of exterior areas and parking lot
- Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders
- Remove garbage and recycling daily and prepare bins for weekly pick-up
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests
- Ensure rooms are maintained and fully equipped
- Other duties as needed/required to meet goals
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Capacity to take direction.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) environment is preferred but is not required.
- Demonstrates ability to organize and work effectively with minimal supervision
- You will regard safety as a core value; serve as role model for other employees and encourage adherence to safety practices, policies and procedures.
- You will need be able and willing to work overtime, including short-notice requests.
Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must display professional etiquette and be able to interact and communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. Employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 or more pounds and regularly move up to 20-50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is normal.
The noise level in the work environment is normal. The employee is frequently exposed to an environment of natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, airborne particles, exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. Employee will have moderate exposure to conditions such as dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective Equipment is provided for employees to utilize
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.